STARTUP BRAGA ACCELERATION PROGRAM
Looking for Program Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic manager that will take ownership of some critical aspects of this program – setup, launch, promote and run daily operations.
STARTUP BRAGA ACCELERATION PROGRAM is a business acceleration program for Web, Mobile, IOT, Medtech and Nanotech startups that are working hard to develop awesome products in an eclectic but young ecosystem ready to boost the best startups from Portugal to the World.
MAIN COMPONENTS OF THE ROLE
Working closely with InvestBraga president, the Manager will be responsible for the following:
· Program – Manage an integrated program for innovative business ideas inside the areas of expertise already specified. Part of the tasks are doing startups evaluation, manage the structure of the program and create the perfect connection between the startups and the ecosystem – local, national and worldwide.
· Budget – Manage the program budget from every direction – events/programs/partnerships/HR and all the potentially interesting situations that come across.
· Events – Encourage entrepreneurial actions that foster the creation and growth of startups that develop knowledge-intensive products.
· Partnerships – Establish partnerships with other regional and international entities to leverage resources and expertise – from our official partners to the prospection of new interesting connections.
· Promotion – Build links with external networks, entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, students, partners and media.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As the ideal candidate you will:
· Be fluent in Portuguese and in English (essential);
· Have experience in management responsibility, in a fast-paced environment;
· Be an effective leader, with prior experience building high-performing teams;
· Communicate effectively in every channel, a natural networker, with the intellect and credibility to engage at the highest level;
· Think creatively;
· Be able to demonstrate an interest in customer-centric innovation approaches, business models design, the knowledge economy and the transformative effect of technology on today's world;
· Be excited about the challenge of building a team and a business from scratch;
· Have a strong sense of curation and taste from design to event speakers;
WHAT WE OFFER
· Be involved with influential people and innovative high growth startups;
· Contact us to discover the rest;
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the role then please send us an up-to-date CV with a covering email outlining the specific skills you think you’d bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org